1. Platform Wedge - A good pair of platform wedges are a closet staple because the wedged heel gives you height, yet keeps your foot flat, meaning all day comfort!
2. Ankle-Strap Sandal - A sandal with a thin strap around the ankle goes with just about any outfit, and lengthens your legs.
3. Loafer - Lately, the loafer has replaced the ballet flat as the necessary slip-on, run around shoe. We like using colored loafers to add a pop of color to our outfits!
4. Short Stacked Heels - The 90s are back y'all, and you know what that means: stacked heels. The stacked heel is one of our faves because it gives you height without sacrificing comfort.
5. Casual Sneakers - A trendy sneaker is great weekend shoe since it can be paired with jeans, shorts, or a dress!
Shoes just might be our favorite part of an outfit. Lucky for us they say "A girl can never have too many shoes!" Click the photos to shop our picks for 5 shoes every girl should own!