A Cup of Cheer | Champagne Cocktail Recipe
Since opening the Bubble Bar, bubbly cocktails have been on our minds. Our favorite way to ring in the holidays and round up the year is with bubbles; this cocktail is sure to deliver all the Christmas cheer you're looking for!
Your Favorite Sparkling Wine
1. Dip the rim of a coupe glass or flute in pomegranate juice.
2. Rim your glass in colored sugar. We suggest rimming all the way around the glass, but the design is up to you!
3. Drop a few pomegranate seeds into the bottom of the glass, along with a 1.5 ounces of pomegranate juice.
4. Top the cocktail off with a generous pour of bubbly.
5. Garnish with a sprig of fresh-cut rosemary and send this merry cocktail on its way!
Leave a comment