Modified Boyfriend Shirt
We’ve built this boyfriend-style shirt for those who desire a slightly slimmer, slightly shorter cut, but it still retains that cool “borrowed from the boys” look and feel. As the name implies, we’ve modified this boyfriend shirt’s fit through the chest, waist, and hips taking it in a bit and designed the shoulder seam to fall squarely between your shoulders.
Because we’re all about those wonderful details, we’ve created one you’ll notice only if you roll up those sleeves. (Surprise each sleeve is lined with a lightweight, white-on-white stripe fabric!) And did you notice that side seams? Each is covered with two grosgrain ribbons–a 2-inch wide solid black one and a white ribbon with a black stripe–that run the length of the side seam from beneath the arm to the shirt’s tail.
In addition, this fetching piece is appointed with a classic point collar, 4-inch long cuffs, as well as a covered front button placket concealing a row of engraved mother-of-pearl buttons beneath.
If you carry more weight in your chest, waist and hips, you might wish to order the next size up.
- Made with heavy 100% cotton oxford in crisp white
- Side seams covered with two coordinating black + white grosgrain ribbons
- Classic point collar
- Fitted Shoulders
- Sleeves are lined with a lightweight fabric
- Box pleat on back yoke of shirt
- Covered front button placket
- Mother-of-pearl buttons
- Front (left) chest pocket
- 4-inch long, single button barrel cuffs
- Our model Shanel is 5'10" tall and is wearing a size small